Exile’s 2015 November event is coming up soon! The town of Brightwater is cleaning up the leftover mess from the Rise of Souls and all of the trouble with the Spirit Nexus. They are hoping for a bit of relaxation before the winter freeze sets in, but trouble is already among them. What secrets does the town hold? Who are friends and who are foes? Find out at the November Exile: Fantasy event!
Exile is a high-fantasy, medieval LARP, with boffer combat, and packet archery. It is played on its own property, a farm in Williamstown, NJ.
Date: Nov 6-8
Location: Craig Farm, Williamstown NJ.
The farm is private property and the owners have concerns with the address being posted publicly.
Write JezzicaTS@gmail.com for more details!
Cost: 20$ to PC, 20$ to NPC. All food included. (Friday light meal, Saturday Breakfast, Lunch and Feast)
First Event is Free!
Website: Exile LARP
Facebook: Exile Facebook Group (Very helpful people!)
Please remember that our buildings are camping cabins with wood-stove heaters. It is starting to get cold, and you should bring extra blankets and clothing. I recommend:
- Extra padding to keep the chill out from under you.
- Zero degree rated sleeping bags.
- Extra blankets to insulate, or build little tents around your beds.
- Extra socks! ALWAYS!
- Tights or Long-Johns for under your costumes. Look good and keep warm!
- Game appropriate hats: keep those heads warm while looking in character.